At Dearing's Service & Solutions, we know that choosing a company you can trust to complete AC repair in Huntingburg is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll gladly provide you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Dearing's Service & Solutions a call at 812-200-5844. We’re happy to help!