Don’t lead into your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Dearing's Service & Solutions professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but annual air conditioner tune-ups can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These annual tune-ups do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner operating as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be upkept, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are receiving all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Huntingburg are the worst time for an air conditioner to break. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or maintenance in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our technicians can find signs and indicate trouble for your air conditioner and caution you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be running accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Technicians will always check these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and alter things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the hygiene of your filters will always be examined during a tune-up. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outside or inside coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will make sure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our pros at Dearing's Service & Solutions in Huntingburg deliver excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 812-200-5844.