As warmer weather begins, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Huntingburg? Particularly if your cooling unit is newer or was running well last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never have to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your unit checked seasonally by a Dearing's Service & Solutions pro can help spot little issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy needs—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little issues before they turn into big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine parts and complete a series of cooling performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into big troubles that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to give worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your unit is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent areas and components:
- Full equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Now with Dearing's Service & Solutions
Today is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Dearing's Service & Solutions pros a call at 812-200-5844 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your home, don’t forget to check our discount offers for savings on your upcoming service.