Make your life less difficult—start preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures appear. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Dearing's Service & Solutions expert each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for the long haul. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your AC, which can obstruct airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the cold season, don’t forget to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for major repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Dearing's Service & Solutions service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Dearing's Service & Solutions team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.